Working with BrainStorm

Ways of getting BrainStorm to do unexpected or interesting things

Moderators: david, OG, Galen

billcauley
Registered member

Working with BrainStorm

Post by billcauley » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:35 pm

Hello Everybody:

Brainstorm takes a bit of study and use to get benefit from the well-programmed features. This is great, since an application without a serious learning curve is generally worthless.

Today, I finally became comfortable enough to began moving old notes and files into Brainstorm, and found the task to be relatively easy by just importing text files, or pasting with and without paste special. Also, I had initially set-up different models for selected subjects, such as, Cigars, Notes, General Info, etc.; but have found that establishing a top level model with sub-categories is best for me, since searching works best if everything is in one model.

Thank you Marck and David for all of your hard work!

Bill Cauley

david
Staff

Post by david » Mon Feb 27, 2006 2:05 am

Well that's very kind of you Bill.

Thank you very much.
David Tebbutt

Lyndena3
Registered member

Re: Working with BrainStorm

Post by Lyndena3 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:02 am

While the recovery we have at the moment, fruit of the hard work of xantaro, unclecracker and digitalfrost, is enough for most operations there are some things bugging me that is in our interest to fix with the ultimate aim of adding it to ROM Manager and thus get official support.

Current issues:

1. It isn't the latest version of CWM and isn't official.
2. It doesn't have USB mount working.
3. It doesn't have ADB working.
4. It doesn't support EXT4.

Now, I have tried to fix these but recoveries are a new domain for me and at a first attempt I couldn't bring some of these to work. Compiling the latest version was easy and an important first step towards official; however, all others I couldn't do it and I don't think we should talk with koush before fixing all this.

huzjumopiikl
Registered member

Re: Working with BrainStorm

Post by huzjumopiikl » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:38 am

Crohn's disease affects the thickness of the intestinal wall. Over time, parts of the bowel can thicken and narrow, which may block the flow of digestive contents through the affected part of your intestine. Some cases require surgery to remove the diseased portion of your bowel.
Ulcers. Chronic inflammation can lead to open sores (ulcers) anywhere in your digestive tract, including your mouth and anus, and in the genital area (perineum) and anus.
Fistulas. Sometimes ulcers can extend completely through the intestinal wall, creating a fistula — an abnormal connection between different parts of your intestine, between your intestine and skin, or between your intestine and another organ, such as the bladder or vagina. When internal fistulas develop, food may bypass areas of the bowel that are necessary for absorption. An external fistula can cause continuous drainage of bowel contents to your skin, and in some cases, a fistula may become infected and form an abscess, a problem that can be life-threatening if left untreated. Fistulas around the anal area (perianal) are the most common kind of fistula.
Anal fissure. This is a crack, or cleft, in the anus or in the skin around the anus where infections can occur. It's often associated with painful bowel movements. This may lead to a perianal fistula.
Malnutrition. Diarrhea, abdominal pain and cramping may make it difficult for you to eat or for your intestine to absorb enough nutrients to keep you nourished. Additionally, anemia is common in people with Crohn's disease.